Yourstruly

There is a new spot in town and its hot, hot, hot! Yourstruly on Long Street has swiftly become a hive for buzzing coffee lovers despite having only opened its doors and little service hatch last Saturday. The space is modest with a handful of dark counters and couches that create a beautiful contrast to the panels of weathered apple-palette wood. Think of it as a bit like Marlon Brando meets John Wayne.

There are a selection of pastries and sandwiches on offer. Choose from the ready-made ‘favourites’ like basil and Bree or mozzarella and salami or make up your own monster sarmie as you please. Yourstruly are serving the Deluxe house blend, a combo of beans from Brazil, Ethiopia and Guatemala. This blend is like biting into a slab of smooth dark chocolate – heavenly. Also check out the art on show. Exhibitions change on a monthly basis.

Monday till Friday 07h00 till 17h00 (They are there from 06h00, so if you’re in dire need of a coffee before 07h00 they will happily serve you)
Saturdays 09h00 till 14h00
175 Long Street, Cape Town
021 422 3788
daniel@yourstruly.co.za

Tags: , , ,

Written by Cindy Taylor

Cindy is the editor in chief and photographer for I Love Coffee.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

14 Responses to “Yourstruly”

1. pookie November 12, 2010 at 11:48 am #

wow!

2. Francois Botha November 12, 2010 at 12:09 pm #

Really loving this spot. You’ll see me there again tomorrow for lunch.

3. Rhett November 12, 2010 at 12:24 pm #

Looks like Long Street is finally making a come back. Checking this out over the weekend for sure.

4. Joanna November 12, 2010 at 12:33 pm #

Love the tag line.

5. Shaun November 12, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

Was there today………..definitely a new fav hot spot………….starting to see a change in Long Street………:)

6. Jake November 14, 2010 at 2:52 pm #

That place looks oddly familiar…Judd I hope you nailed the beans!!!!

7. Briony November 15, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

Looks amazing! Another one to add to my list!X

8. Mart November 15, 2010 at 1:39 pm #

Great new spot – you’ll catch me there ‘same time tomorrow’

9. Kai December 13, 2010 at 8:57 pm #

I can’t wait to experience this great looking spot when I come to Cape Town right after Christmas.

10. Les February 16, 2011 at 9:26 am #

I was there on monday. It’s really cool. the atmosphere is awsome and I really liked there baguettes. Plus when I walked in they had Ratatat(my all time fav band) playing in the background, mad browny points out of me.

11. william August 13, 2011 at 10:53 am #

At last Oscar Wild has been proven wrong ! Yours Truly do not change every 3 months ! Here the warm cool interactive viby ambiance with quality products remains consistant !

Thanks
    iam will

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. NEW SPOT: YOURSTRULY CAPE TOWN « Petite Passport - January 12, 2011

[...] via the amazing I love Coffee blog – the not to be missed guide if you’re going to Cape [...]

2. "We all want a card" – final cut contd.. « dbriefed - April 12, 2011

[...] ‘weight’ of the paper your using – grams per square meter), roughly 165gsm. If you know YoursTruly in Long street, then you will have spotted their contact card which is the same material im using [...]

3. Industrious coffee and condensed type at Yourstruly - October 21, 2011

[...] out a little more about Yourstruly and Daniel on Ilovecoffee.co.za. ⟨ Lovely posters letterpressed by [...]