1. It creates a platform for interesting discussions like Julius Malema’s latest comments and the tiger that was roaming around Mpumalanga.
2. It may lower your risk for Parkinson’s disease and diabetes.
3. It’s way cooler than asking for an Earl Grey to go.
4. It allows you to ‘people watch’ without looking like a creep.
5. It can be used as the basis for a first date as opposed to wine, preventing you from forgetting vital information that could come in handy at a later stage.
6. It counteracts the carbohydrate-induced hypoglycemia or afternoon slump caused by demolishing a Jardine sarmie a little faster than you should have.
7. It can be used as a potent weapon of defense, especially when combined with distinct ninja maneuvers and high-pitched noises.
8. Despite popular belief, it served as the inspiration for Michael Jackson’s best selling single of 1991, ‘Black or White.’
9. It functions as a polite hint that the dinner party is over and its time for your friends to go home.
10. It rhymes with toffee.